The annoyance of being vegetarian.

Hi! About a week ago, my cooking teacher said that we were going to cook chicken goujons. That's fine for people that do eat meat. But I'm a vegetarian and since we were doing school from home I left a message in the cooking lesson chat asking what I should cook.

A week later, on the day of the lesson, my cooking teacher replied saying that I could cook fish or mozzarella goujons. First of all, how does she expect me to get the ingredients on time? Second, vegetarians don't eat fish. As my teacher didn't reply fast enough I cooked butternut squash gratin.

Also, quite a while before that, she wanted us to cook apple strudel but she only told us the ingredients for it the day before the lesson. I was like excuse me but with corona and lockdown how do you expect me to get the ingredients in time?!? I ended up cooking apple crumble as you can see below.


That's all for now, thanks for reading. Bye ♡

Comments