Book Review: Disney Chills: Second Star To The Fright

 The book review for today is Disney Chills: Second Star To The Fright. It's part of the Disney Chills series and the villain in this one is Captain Hook!

This book has another sad ending just like the last Disney Chills book I reviewed. Maybe the next one will too... 
This book is about eleven-year-old Barrie. He doesn’t want to grow up. Just before his 12th birthday he tours around a pirate ship with his parents and finds himself trying to work out how Captain Hook got his hook. Eventually he ends up in possession of Captain Hook's hook. The hook grants his wish of living forever and it all goes downhill from there.
I would definitely recommend this book. I read past my bedtime because it was so exciting. You will get hooked!

Genre: Spooky 
Stars: ☆☆☆☆ (4/5)
Books like it: Part Of Your Nightmare, Feinds On The Other Side (I have already reviewed both of these!)

That's all for now. Bye ♡




Comments