Book Review: Disney Chills: Part Of Your Nightmare

Today I am reviewing the last book I own in the Disney Chills series: Part of your Nightmare.

I thought this book was amazing! It seems that all the books in the Disney Chills series have sad endings!
Hannah is an eleven-year-old girl. She's been lonely for a while now, but lately she's found some new friends. Her friends are the perfect popular girl stereotypes and are very demanding of Hannah. Hannah feels pressured to be the perfect friend and when a swimming competition comes up she is determined to win. She ends up making a deal with Ursula, a ruthless sea witch. But what will Hannah do when her deal goes horribly wrong?
This book is the perfect amount of creepy! I love it. It's probably my favourite book in the Disney Chills series!

Genre: Spooky 
Stars: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5)
Books like it: Feinds on the Other Side, Second Star to the Fright. (I have reviewed both of these)

That's all for now, thanks for reading! Bye ♡

Comments