How to get 100% in paper.io teams mode

 Paper.io is quite an old game but teams mode still seems to bring me back to it. Today I will tell you how to win in teams mode.



》If you have spawned in a small team, don't make little trails because that will get you nowhere. 

》If your area is in the middle try and get part of your area to touch the side. Being attacked on all sides is not fun.

》If you are being attacked, make as many kills as possible.

》Don't kill yourself just because you're the last on your team. New players will spawn soon.

》Don't give up!

》I play as Vampire Girl or Marlot and I've got 100% in teams mode eight times now.

》These tactics should work in the other paper.io games too.

》Don't kill yourself while you're at 99% or 98%. Go around the edges of your area, filling in the gaps. The game will automatically end when you get to 100%.

Thanks for reading this, I hope it's helpful. Bye ♡

Comments