Coding ideas

 I have a scratch account (my username is Starry_Skye https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starry_Skye/) and I am constantly running out of coding ideas so here are a few I came up with:

》Make a platformer. Platformers are super fun and popular with the scratch community. They are also super easy to make once you master the code. 

 》Make a clicker. Clicker games are quite popular at the moment and I really enjoy them. Why not add a cloud high score variable to make it more exciting?

》Make a cooking game. Cooking games are really underrated but they're also really good! I have a hopscotch account (my username is also Starry_Skye) and I love making cooking games on hopscotch.

》Make a game that you would enjoy. There's probably someone out there that would also enjoy your game. It could be an adventure game or an app store favourite.

》Make a mystery game. Everyone loves a mystery game! You could make an escape room or a detective game.

》Make an animation. Animations are bound to get popular. They may be a lot of work but the outcome will be amazing. You might also want to make intros for people.

Hopefully these ideas will be helpful. Bye ♡

Comments